IISc Alumni Day and SnT Run
IISc through ODAA(Office of Development and Alumni Affairs) along with IIScAA is organizing a 3 Day Event from December 16-18, 2016. The details of the events are given in the following links :
- ODAA – https://alumni.iisc.ernet.in/
- Alumni Day SnT Run – https://alumni.iisc.ernet.in/event/alumni-day
This is a great opportunity to all of us to connect and interact.
The following actions are being programmed by IIScAA:
- Spot registration for IIScAA Life Membership:
Have adequate counters at venue, Alumni office and the mess for
registering IISc alumni as Life members.
- SNT run:
As already announced on our website and ODAA website, this is being organized on 18th December followed by morning breakfast at our mess inside the campus.
You can carry back home IIScAA memories when you buy T-Shirts, Mugs & Neck-Ties.
Please inform your batch mates and other IIScians to register for the Alumni day and SNT run with their spouse.
We accept any contributions or sponsors for the proposed events please get in touch with us. These contributions could be paid through the existing payment gateway on our website –
- Please inform as many of your friends to register and contribute.
- Please visit the following website regularly for regular updates on the proposed events.
a) ODAA – https://alumni.iisc.ernet.in/
Thanks for your time and participation.
Creation of a New Corpus Student Development Fund
IIScAA has embarked on a mission to do its bit for the student community. Some of the activities it proposes to engage in are :
- Partial financial help to be provided to students who are attending Global Conferences.
- Providing training and mentorship by hiring the services of experts in Organisations with a specially designed curriculum; to improve students skills in taking up highly rewarding professions.
- Prepare the students to become highly successful entrepreneurs.
- Conduct activities and help them engage with IISc alumni who are entrepreneurs themselves, ensuring mentorship opportunities.
Our present source of income is only through membership. This apart a few of the alumni do support us through sponsorship when requested. The present committee is devoted to bring in a continuous flow of income through your generous contributions by putting a system in place. This committee would deliberate on a policy that would detail allocations for various activities from time to time on a percentage basis. The way ahead is to help students with a commitment from the recipient to return the amount within a matter of 3-5 years or even earlier (after receipt of payment) by which time they are in a comfortable position on to repay.
Dear friends, we appeal to all alumni to join hands with IIScAA, contribute liberally (even 1% of your gross earning could help us to give a great thrust to this initiative). Please register your interest with the Alumni Association Office by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com
We thank you for your gesture.